Heartbeat is a time for us all to be together in an easy way-
to rest, play, explore, learn, create at our own pace.
The sessions for tango and movement meditation will take place each day,
with meals, free time, play and dance time around and in between.
Our days will consist of:
2 hours of tango immersion & exploration with Homer & Cristina
2 hours of movement meditation with Jivan & Kiran
1.5 hours yoga with Zuzana daily (9:00- 10:00), plus
Daily special topics sessions, practica time & evening milonguitas
This is a time to:
- Meet as friends and dancers
- Spend time in nature with tango and movement meditation
- Explore the dance & connection in its many forms
- Dive deeply into our tango art– i.e. learn, be inspired, improve in the areas most important to each, come closer to mastery of and to radiating our own deeply personal dance.
Hearbeat will take place in a beautiful renovated farmhouse complex, run by friends and beautiful people who can’t wait to be surrounded by the connection energy of tango.
What to bring:
- Tango shoes and training shoes
- House shoes/slippers for indoors
- Towel, shampoo, etc (sheets and blankets are provided)
- Socks (Movement meditation classes will barefoot or in socks, as you prefer)
- Swim suit for those who want to use the community pool next door
- Whatever you need for walks in the forest, sitting at the bonfire, etc.
- Your particular expression of, insights into, and desire to explore more about the dance.
Arriving & departing:
We will begin at 15:00 on Thursday the 21st and end by 16:00 Sunday the 24th, to allow all who need to travel long distance time to do so. For more info on location and directions by car and train see Location.
All the best til then and much looking forward to spending this time with you!